Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Chicken Patties - a good snack...

Chicken.... I love it! I use the Blogs and various internet sites to try out a new chicken recipe each and every time... We are offering it to our child as it is a good source of protein...a little goes a long way. I have created this recipe to make a snack or a finger food for my little one... I hope you enjoy it and as always ,send me any feedback / ideas.

Chicken Patties
1-2 Chicken Breasts / thighs
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp salt
1.5 cup water
Garam Masala to Taste
Picnch of turmeric
2-3 tsp chopped cilantro
bread crumbs
Oil to fry

Thaw the chicken breasts / thighs. Put in pressure cooker with water, ginger, garlic, salt. Give 2 - whistles. Take it out and shred the chiken. Mix with cilantro, garam masala, a pinch of turmeric. Taste...add salt if necessary. Coat with breadcrumbs...fry and enjoy!! serve with ranch dressing / ketchup.

For the adult version, add chopped / grated onion, capsicum....its yummy! serve with ketchup

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Try adding 1/2 cup channa daal while boiling chicken. It gives some carb and helps to bind it. Yummy recipe:-)